We are able to instantly download the very latest on-board computer specifications, so whether you have a problem with your engine management, ABS, auto gearbox, or any other electronic system you can be assured we have the equipment and expertise to diagnose car faults quickly, efficiently and at a fixed cost.
Our equipment allows us to diagnose faults in the following electronic systems:
- Anti Lock braking systems (ABS)
- Traction Control
- Engine Management for petrol or diesel
- Climate Control
- Transmission Control
- Service Light reset
- When in doubt, check it out! If you have any doubt in your vehicle at all it is always worth getting it checked out.
- There are endless reasons a dashboard warning light could come on (some more serious than others), however it doesn’t necessarily mean a hefty repair bill. But getting it looked at quickly could avoid one. If you ignore an issue it can get a lot worse.
- If a light has been on, but goes back out, it is likely the fault is still there. Here at Autolube we recommend always getting your vehicle looked at if a warning light comes on. Picking up on small issues early could save big bills later down the line.
- If a light comes on, but you are unsure what the light means, it is best to stop as soon as it is safe to do so. You can call one of Autolube's friendly and knowledgable staff who will be able to advise you. If you carry on you may cause further damage and increase the cost of repairs
Why Choose Us?
We stamp your car’s service book!
We reset your car’s service lights & countdown!
We offer free courtesy cars!
We maintain the manufacturer’s warranty!
We work to the manufacturer’s specifications!
We can collect and deliver your car!
We photograph all work carried out!
All our work has a minimum 12 month guarantee!
You will be shown all old parts so you can fully understand the work carried out on your vehicle