If the clutch on your car is wearing or completely worn there are a number of ways that you can tell. Here are the most common symptoms of a worn clutch:
- Your engine revs increase but the vehicle speed does not
- Changing gears becomes difficult – the gearstick may catch or grind when moving between gears.
- The gearbox may emit a rattling noise or grinding sound.
- Difficulty accelerating as the clutch “slips”.
- The clutch pedal “biting point” will become high in the pedals travel
If you're experiencing any of the above symptoms, we recommend contacting Autolube as soon as possible - get in touch with us on 01462 481 342 to make a booking.
Why Choose Us?
We stamp your car’s service book!
We reset your car’s service lights & countdown!
We offer free courtesy cars!
We maintain the manufacturer’s warranty!
We work to the manufacturer’s specifications!
We can collect and deliver your car!
We photograph all work carried out!
All our work has a minimum 12 month guarantee!
You will be shown all old parts so you can fully understand the work carried out on your vehicle