The brakes of a vehicle will not always show signs of wear. They will normally function perfectly right up to a point where they will fail. This is why it is important to have your brakes checked by Autolube. However some vehicles may give clues that your brakes are in need of attention
- Juddering of wheels when the brakes are applied
- Screeching or ginding noises when brakes are applied
- Lack of responsiveness due to wearing over time
- Wheels locking when brakes are applied
- Brake pedal becoming “stiff” or hard to press
Autolube have instant access to a range of brakes for almost all vehicles, so if you have any doubt about your vehicle’s brakes, don't hesitate to take advantage of Autolube’s FREE BRAKE CHECK
Why Choose Us?
We stamp your car’s service book!
We reset your car’s service lights & countdown!
We offer free courtesy cars!
We maintain the manufacturer’s warranty!
We work to the manufacturer’s specifications!
We can collect and deliver your car!
We photograph all work carried out!
All our work has a minimum 12 month guarantee!
You will be shown all old parts so you can fully understand the work carried out on your vehicle