About Air Conditioning Service
Often called ‘air con recharging’ or ‘air con re-gassing’, Autolube’s full air con service can be carried out on all makes and models of vehicle, and involves the following:
- In-car checks for musty odours and excessive condensation
- Drain and evacuate air con system
- Visual contamination check of oil separated during evacuation process
- Recharge air con refrigerant gas (‘air con re-gas’)
- Replace oil removed during evacuation
- Check operation & condition of air con compressor drive belt
- Visually inspect air con refrigerant pressure lines, hoses & connections for leaks or damage
- Check cooling fan operation
- Check plenum chamber drains are clear & free from obstruction
Carrying out such a thorough inspection allows us to diagnose faults quickly and efficiently, ensuring your air con system remains fully operational. It also ensures your air conditioning is both clean and hygienic, and all at the same price many car garages charge for a simple air con regas!
We can carry out your air con recharge whilst your vehicle is having an MOT test, during any car repair, or as part of your annual car service - just ask for a quote when you book your car in.
Autolube also offer additional antibacterial treatments to help create a healthy driving environment within your car.
Why Choose Us?
We stamp your car’s service book!
We reset your car’s service lights & countdown!
We offer free courtesy cars!
We maintain the manufacturer’s warranty!
We work to the manufacturer’s specifications!
We can collect and deliver your car!
We photograph all work carried out!
All our work has a minimum 12 month guarantee!
You will be shown all old parts so you can fully understand the work carried out on your vehicle